- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pinball (2)>
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufactures bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premises ?
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pool Tables (11)>
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool ?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
What does my pinball warranty cover?
Pinballs are complicated, advanced electronic machines. They’re usually extremely reliable but, like anything else, on occasion something can go wrong.
For your peace of mind, we include our comprehensive on-site warranty with each pinball we sell.
What does my warranty cover?
Our warranty covers any faults or damage arising to your pinball machine, excluding any faults or damage caused by negligence. Our trained pinball technician will visit you and repair the fault on site. All parts, labour and our technician’s travel costs are included.
How long is my warranty cover?
For new pinballs, you’ll be covered by our on-site warranty for 12 months from the date of first delivery. For the second 12 months you will be covered for any parts failure.
For reconditioned pinballs, you'll be covered by our on-site warranty for 12 months from the date of first delivery. Your warranty then expires one year after delivery.
You’ll be covered by our on-site warranty for 6 months from the date of first delivery.
What is a ‘commercial premises’?
Commercial premises include bars, pubs, common rooms, offices and similar environments, where a machine is likely to be played far more often by people other than the machine's owner.
What do I do if my pinball develops a fault?
In the first instance, take notes of the fault (including photos or video if you can). Use our contact form to send us all details of the fault, and we’ll get right back to you.