The following list shows the status of the job vacancies available at Liberty Games. All the current positions are located at our head offices in Epsom (KT19 9QN).
* Accounts Administrator (Position filled March 2009)
* Warehouse Assistant (Position filled November 2009)
* Weekend Sales Advisor (Position Open) Liberty Games is looking for a confident telephone sales advisor who is able to work on Saturdays and Sundays. The role requires someone with previous sales experience, computer literacy and experience in the amusement industry.
* Evening Sales Advisor (Position Open) Liberty Games is looking for a confident telephone sales advisor who is interested in working on weekday evenings. The role requires someone with previous sales experience, computer literacy and experience in the amusement industry. This role can also include work on Saturdays and Sundays.
* Warehouse Assistant (Position filled Jan 2009)
* Self Employed Technician (position OPEN) Liberty Games uses a large number of self employed technicians all over the UK. We are currently looking for reliable and experienced technicians to cover service and installations in their local area. If you would like to earn extra income please email us with your previous experience and the location that you can cover.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to fill any of the available roles above, please email in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference which position you are interested in and feel free to elaborate on why you feel you are best suited for the role. Please remember to add your full contact details to the email. Please note that the Liberty Games job vacancies are also advertised through recruitment agents.
Please do not contact the Liberty Games offices by telephone; we can only process applications by email.