- Buying Advice
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Accessories (2)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Pool Cues (1)>
- Pool Tables (12)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (5)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
How will my air hockey table be delivered?
Video Transcription :
Very small air hockey tables are boxed and delivered through the main stream overnight couriers. As the tables increase in size they are delivered using 2 man courier teams which generally have longer lead times that the overnight services.
Tables from 6ft to 8ft in size may have the option of delivery plus installation, in this case a 2 man team can be contracted to professionally assemble your table.