- Buying Advice
- Table Tennis (1)>
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufactures bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premises ?
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Pool Tables (11)>
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed pool tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
Table Tennis FAQs
How big is a full size table tennis?
Unless specified in the product listing then all tables are manufactured to a regulation size of L274cm x W152.5cm x H76cm.
How much space do I need for a Table Tennis table?
It is recommended that you allow for 1.2m space at either end of the table and roughly 60cm on each side for the ideal space around a full size table.
Do I need an indoor or outdoor table?
Indoor tables tend to provide the best bounce as well as being available in a broader range of price bands. Indoor tables cannot be used outdoors however and cannot be stored in outside locations without a risk of warping or surface cracking.
Outdoor tables are generally more hardwearing and resistant to shock and can be safely stored outside as well as being weatherproofed.
What are the differences between the starter range of tables and more expensive tables?
As tables get more expensive the playing surfaces are thicker (which means a better bounce), the leg assemblies are sturdier and frames heavier plus there are more features like net adjustments and accessory storage.
More expensive tables have also been designed for heavy use environments such as schools, youth clubs and leisure parks.
Can I leave my table outside all year round?
Only outdoor tables can be left outside all year round and even then we would always recommend it is stored in a sheltered area and a protective cover is used.
How is my table delivered?
Table Tennis tables are delivered in boxes and it is recommended that you allow 45-60 mins for assembling the table. Assembly instructions are always included with the product.
What does ITTF mean?
The ITTF are the International Table Tennis Federation who approve a small number of commercially available tables such as the Cornilleau Competition 610, 640 and 740 tables.
You might also like: