- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pool Tables (11)>
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool ?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- How do I care for my American Pool Table ?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- How are air hockey tables delivered?
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufacture bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premesis ?
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (1)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
- Table Tennis (7)>
- How big is a full size table tennis?
- How much space do I need for a Table Tennis table?
- Do I need an indoor or outdoor table?
- What are the differences between the starter range of tables and more expensive tables?
- Can I leave my table outside all year round?
- How is my table delivered?
- What does ITTF mean?
Will my table have accessories included with it?
Video Transcription :
Every pool table that you see listed on the Liberty Games website generally will come with two medium size, or 48-inch cues, a ball set, a triangle, and some chalk to match the cloth colour that you've chosen. Now these are definitely the basics that you need to play pool.
However, you might also want to consider things to maintain your table, for example, a brush or a cover for the table. Similarly, you might want some other accessories for your games room, such as a cue rack to keep the room tidy, and you may also want to consider some pool table lighting. This can be quite an important feature when playing pool, to have a focused stream of light onto the play surface.
To help with your choice of accessories, you should find on most pool table listings, at the bottom of the listing, there are some suggested accessories that will be relevant to that product, and these can be added to your shopping cart at any time.
If you decide to choose delivery plus installation with your pool table, you will also receive a free starter pool table accessory pack. This provides some additional accessories, including two additional cues, a cue rack, a spare triangle, a cover for the table, and a brush.
Further Information :
Yes, all pool tables are supplied with a set of free accessories that will include two cues, a set of balls and a triangle. This means you will have everything you need to start playing as soon as your tables arrives.
Check the listing for your desired table to see what accessories are supplied for free and remember - there are plenty more accessories to choose from available from Liberty Games!