- Buying Advice
- Pool Tables (12)>
- Pool Table Buying Guide
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What's the difference between MDF & slate bed pool tables?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (12)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (3)>
- Pool Cues (1)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (5)>
- Table Tennis (2)>
Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
Video Transcription :
In the majority of cases the answer is yes, but it is essential that you check the dimensions of the table before making your purchase. We recommend that you take a measuring tape and ensure that the table will pass through any awkward turns or height restrictions you have going up the staircase. From our experience, a 6-foot table tends to go upstairs more readily than a 7-foot table. And remember that a 7-foot table, when put on end, will not enter a lift shaft or go through a doorway, whereas a 6-foot table will. If you require any advice, please call the sales team before making your purchase.