- Buying Advice
- Pool Tables (11)>
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed pool tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
What is a full size British Pool Table ?
Video Transcription :
This particular question is asked regularly when people are discussing the size of the room that they're putting a table in. A 7x4 foot table is considered to be a full size British table. If you're in a pool league, for example, in a pub, you generally will be playing on a 7x4 foot table. However, a lot of pubs and a lot of home games rooms will go for a 6 foot by 3 foot table because they haven't got the room to cue around a table that is full size. Both tables use exactly the same pocket size and also the same ball size, so it could be argued that a 6 foot table is slightly easier to play on than a 7 foot. However, you get just as much enjoyment for both.