- Buying Advice
- Pool Tables (12)>
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- Pool Table Buying Guide
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What's the difference between MDF & slate bed pool tables?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (12)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (3)>
- Pool Cues (1)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (5)>
- Table Tennis (2)>
What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
Video Transcription :
I'm considering purchasing a coin operated pool table for my commercial premises. What kind of earnings can I expect?
Although the earnings from pool tables can vary from site to site, from our experience in the operating market, in a busy environment you can expect a pool table to earn between 400 and 550 pounds per month. It does depend on the footfall of your premises.
Certainly, before making the decision to invest in a pool table, it's worth making a conservative calculation of how many games you believe will be played on the table per day and extrapolating that out to see how quickly you will get a return on your investment. But certainly, from our operating experiences, our pool tables are one of the most profitable earnings spaces in a public house.
You might also like: