- Buying Advice
- Pool Tables (20)>
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Pool Table Buying Guide
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- Pool Dining Table Buyer's Guide
- What's the Best Floor Surface for my Pool Table?
- How to Rack Up Balls & Set Up a Pool or Snooker Table
- Pool Cloth Buyer's Guide
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What's the difference between MDF & slate bed pool tables?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- What Is a Full-Size British Pool Table ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- Pool Table Cloth Care Guide
- The Best Pool Tables for Your Games Room 2024
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (13)>
- Arcade Machines (3)>
- Commercial Equipment (3)>
- Jukeboxes (9)>
- Multi Games (2)>
- Pinball (5)>
- Pool Cues (3)>
- Shuffleboard (4)>
- Snooker Tables (7)>
- Table Football (7)>
- Table Tennis (2)>
What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
Video Transcription :
I'm considering purchasing a coin operated pool table for my commercial premises. What kind of earnings can I expect?
Although the earnings from pool tables can vary from site to site, from our experience in the operating market, in a busy environment you can expect a pool table to earn between 400 and 550 pounds per month. It does depend on the footfall of your premises.
Certainly, before making the decision to invest in a pool table, it's worth making a conservative calculation of how many games you believe will be played on the table per day and extrapolating that out to see how quickly you will get a return on your investment. But certainly, from our operating experiences, our pool tables are one of the most profitable earnings spaces in a public house.
You might also like: