We have the UK's biggest range of home air hockey tables in all sizes, including compact folding designs.
Our tables start at just £59 - browse our selection to find one that's just right for you and your family.
- Rail-Pinging Fun for the Family.
- Air Hockey Tables for Your Home.
The fastest, loudest, most spectacular air hockey tables around, designed for commercial venues.
Choose a brand new model or a reconditioned classic from manufacturers including SAM, WIK and Dynamo.
- Enjoy the Speed of Pro-Grade Air Hockey.
- Spectacular Full-Size Air Hockey Tables.
A range of WIK air hockey tables designed to be used outdoors, with full weather protection.
WIK tables are renowned for their outstanding quality and excellent gaming performance!
- Feel the Heat of Air Hockey in the Sun.
- Weatherproof Pro Tables by Wik.
Browse our pucks and pushers, available in various colours, weights and styles.
We stock all popular sizes and colours for replacement or upgrade, with speedy delivery available.
- Quality Accessories to Improve Your Game.
- Pushers & Pucks to Suit All Tables.
Need to know more?
Air Hockey was originally invented by Brunswick Billiards in the period between 1969 and 1972, who were focussing on games based on a friction-less surface. These days air hockey is famous around the world, and a staple of many an arcade. Here at Liberty Games, we think we have the biggest range of tables for sale in the UK! With tables starting from just £75 through to arcade standard four-player tables! All of our tables come complete with free pucks and pushers - everything you need to get you started!
As air hockey is a fast-paced game, all our tables are tested to ensure they can take the pressure! However if you are looking to place your air hockey in an environment where it will be un-attended, or you are looking to make money from your table, we suggest you look at our range of commercial tables.
Don't forget that we also carry a huge range of air hockey pucks and pushers. Although these are constructed from strong plastic they can be lost or become damaged from excessive usage - a puck which can't hold the cushion of air under it correctly can list to one side and potentially scratch your table surface.
All our tables are fully guaranteed - if you have any questions about our range, or which table would be best for you, please give one of our sales advisers a call for free - all of whom have played on a great number of our tables and can help you pick the right table for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?