- Buying Advice
- Air Hockey (12)>
- Air Hockey Table Buyer's Guide
- Can I use a Home Air Hockey Table in a Communal Area, such as a Youth Centre?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & How Does it Work?
- What is the Correct Size of an Air Hockey table?
- What Replacement Pucks & Pushers are Suitable for My Table?
- Can I Purchase a Replacement Fan for My Air Hockey Table?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Accessories (2)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (3)>
- Pool Cues (1)>
- Pool Tables (12)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (5)>
- Table Tennis (2)>
Can I Purchase a Replacement Fan for My Air Hockey Table?
Air hockey tables use powerful fans to force air through the holes in the playfield, and create an air cushion.
These fans run at high speed for prolonged periods of time. They are very durable and long-lived, but they do need occasional maintenance. You should check the air intake for dust and debris, and keep it clear to get the best performance at all times.
A 'Type 2' air hockey table replacement fan for larger tables. (From £59.99) [ view in store ]
Eventually your fan may fail. If this happens, don't panic. It's not the end of your table. You just need to obtain the model of fan from your supplier or manufacturer, and replace it. This is a fairly easy job, but if you're in any doubt whatsoever, you should ask an electrician to do the work for you.
Replacement Fans for Popular Models
|Tekscore Jet||Type 1|
|Strikeworth Pro Ice||Type 2|
|Strikeworth 7ft Multi Game||Type 2|
|Strikeworth 6ft Multi Game||Type 3|
You might also like: