- Buying Advice
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Accessories (2)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Pool Cues (1)>
- Pool Tables (12)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (5)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
Video Transcription :
It is important to only purchase replacement pucks that are of the same size and weight as the ones that originally came with your air hockey table. Pucks are specifically designed to work depending on the strength of air flow and indeed size of your air hockey table. In our puck and pusher section you will find pucks in a range suitable for 4ft through to 8ft tables.