- Buying Advice
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Accessories (2)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Pool Cues (1)>
- Pool Tables (12)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (5)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
Whenever possible we would always recommend using a commercial air hockey table in an environment where it is likely to receive prolonged use from multiple players.
If budget is a concern then you can use the larger 7ft home air hockey tables in a communal area however it is worth considering that these tables will show signs of wear quicker than the commercial models.