- Buying Advice
- Pool Tables (15)>
- Pool Table Buying Guide
- Pool Dining Table Buyer's Guide
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What's the difference between MDF & slate bed pool tables?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- What Is a Full-Size British Pool Table ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- Pool Table Cloth Care Guide
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (12)>
- Arcade Machines (1)>
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- Multi Games (2)>
- Pinball (3)>
- Pool Cues (2)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (5)>
- Table Football (6)>
- Table Tennis (2)>
How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
Video Transcription :
The short answer to this is to check the lead time shown on the listing at this point here. In general, however, a slate bed table is built to order, and this will have a longer lead time than an MDF table, which tends to be pre-built. So please check on the site to see the lead times or speak to a member of the sales staff.