WIN a year's supply of beer from Liberty Games!
Spots at the local pub garden are in short supply right now with everyone flocking back to their locals for a taste of normality - however lots of people have got it covered with a home set up. We know that last year, the British spirit wasn't lacking when it came to our passion for the pub. Whilst we certainly missed catching up with our mates, having a nice draft beer and grabbing a quick win on the pool table, we were longing for the taste of normality, while some handy pub lovers started recreating that feeling at home with their very own home bar.
This year we have a UK based summer on the cards once again and it seems us Brits will have to make the most of our gardens and even more use of those turfside taverns.
The Best Home Bar Competition is back to check out your summer 2021 set ups, whether it be your tropical inspired hawian tiki bar, the classic brit boozer or the classy cocktail bar, we want to see them all.
Send us a photo of your boozy spots with all the quirky details, whether it be a unique wine rack, fancy glassware or even a jukebox. We want to see something special and worthy of the grand prize... a year's supply of beer!
So if you think you have a home bar set up to rival the competition, then show us your stuff.
In the meantime we will grab a pint of lager and a packet of crisps and wait to see all your fantastic creations.
The prize: We are giving away a year's supply of beer (non-alcoholic option also available!) to the best home bar owner. If this sounds like a prize you can't miss out on then find out how to enter below...
How to enter: Fill out the form below including one standout photo of your home bar and submit it before 5th July 2021 to be in with the chance of winning.
Terms and conditions:
- Please only submit one photo of your home bar, any other images will not be considered for the title or prize.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Liberty Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/video in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- We reserve the right to retract the prize if the maximum number of entrants is not met.
- Closing date 5th July 2021. Entrees made after this time will not be counted.