WIN a year’s supply of beer from Liberty Games!
Since lockdown began, going to the pub is something that most of us have been missing. Not being able to meet with our mates for a cold pint, a busy atmosphere and perhaps a quick game on the pool table has resulted in us taking matters into our own hands. Whether we’re recreating our favourite boozers through video call pub backgrounds, virtual pub quizzes or online beer pong games, it’s evident that us Brits have just one thing on our mind, the pub.
Despite some of us recreating the pub virtually on Zoom or Houseparty, others have taken things one step further, creating bars and pubs in their own homes. But just how far have people gone? Whether you’ve set up your own bar just to get through lockdown or have been refining it for years, we are asking you, the pub-lovers of Britain, to send in photos of your boozy home set-ups to be in with the chance of winning a year’s supply of beer.
We’re looking for something special, something that just by looking at a photo, brings back nostalgic memories of being in the pub. Darts boards, foosball tables, cocktail shakers, bar stools, we want the lot! Sound familiar? If you’ve got a home bar that you think tops everyone else’s, send us your best photos to enter the competition.
We are looking forward to seeing all the inspiring and creative home bars from across the UK.
The prize: We are giving away a year’s supply of beer (non-alcoholic option also available!) to the best home bar owner. Interested?
How to enter: Just fill in the entry form below. You will need to fill out the entry form and submit it before the 30th June to be in with the chance of winning.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Liberty Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image/video in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- We reserve the right to retract the prize if the maximum number of entrants is not met.
- Closing date 30th June 2020. Entrees made after this time will not be counted.