Win an exclusive bottle of Eau de Pub by Liberty Games
Brits are missing the pub more than ever and with restrictions for pubs still in place until mid-May at the very earliest, getting back into the pub atmosphere with pool tables, beer and sunny gardens is still way out of sight.
So, Liberty Games have created a fragrance that is designed to take you straight back to your local.
We've worked with a bespoke fragrance company to create a scent like no other. So what are the ingredients and notes can you expect?
Amber, bringing a sense of warmth as you walk in through the doors of a packed full pub with a roaring open fire. There is a slightly sweet smell of the various gins being consumed by the local punters which outweigh the wheat smell of stale beer.
There is a slight smoky tobacco note, setting the scene of the smokers who have just come in from having a cigarette outside.
Patchouli brings a more musky, spicy and sweet mix bringing back the memories of the variety of craft beers on offer.
Notes of leather are added to remind you of the old leather bar stools and big leather sofas around the fire and scents of cedarwood, surrounding you in strong wood smells of spilt beer on the wooden bar top.
Vanilla scents have been added to remind you of the sweet sticky floors and carpets near the bar and undertones of citrus bring back the antibacterial smell from tables that have just been cleaned and the toilets in the distance.
We are giving one lucky Brit the chance to win one out of only two bottles of Eau de Pub produced... Fancy your chances? Simply fill out the contact form below to enter.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for employees of Liberty Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrees and the winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Closing date 30th April 2021. Entries made after this time will not be counted.