- Frequently Asked Questions
- Commercial Equipment (1)>
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufactures bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premises ?
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Pool Tables (66)>
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed pool tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
How Does Contactless Payment Work on a Pool Table or Games Table?
Eliminate the need for cash and coins in your venue. Get ready for a cashless society with our cutting-edge contactless payments systems for all your amusements equipment.
Our cash-free system allows for a variety of contactless payment types. Use contactless debit or credit cards at a tap, or use your mobile phone with its mobile payments app like Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. The system is compatible with almost any amusements machine that already has an electronic coin mechanism fitted. When a payment is made, the unit stores the money and returns your monthly total to your bank account, less a small fee.
You can also use this system with prepaid contactless cards for closed environments, for example in an office break room. You could even reward your best-performing employees with credits for extra games. Static and dynamic QR code payments and social wallets such as Alipay or WeChatPay are also supported.
Your unit can be remotely managed with its own dedicated software, allowing you to set prices, view sales, monitor data and respond to alerts in real time. You can do this from anywhere, so you don’t need to be with the machine to maintain it. It communicates with the web via Wifi or Bluetooth, or even via Ethernet or 3G or 4G data networks.
The colour touchscreen can be used to display marketing messages and promotional campaigns. You can even program marketing campaigns like happy hours or discounts, encouraging repeated use of your table.
The unit itself is equipped with a functional touchscreen display allowing easy management. The front is made from reinforced Dragontrail glass and the entire unit is securely attached and designed to be resistant to vandalism.
We offer contactless payment systems in two ways:
1. Pre-Fitted Contactless System.
If you order a table with a contactless system fitted, our technicians will fit and test the system before delivery. Please note that this can extend advertised lead times slightly.
2. On-Site Contactless Installation.
Our engineers will visit your premises and fit your contactless system to your existing table.
Fees and Charges
Payments collected by the unit will be collected and returned to your account once a month, less a 2.5% commission. To operate a unit, a £10 monthly subscription is payable.
And that's it - there are no other hidden fees or charges!
Mains or Battery Power
Most commercial games tables, like air hockey tables and arcade machines, are connected to mains power for other operations already. But some, including pool tables and foosball tables, are not. For these tables we offer an option for battery power instead of mains. Please ensure you choose the correct version for your situation.
Pool Table Ball Drawer
On a pool table, the table requires an existing electronic coin mech ball drawer. If you have a mechanical ball drawer that uses an Essex Straight Six coin slide or similar, you will need to upgrade the ball drawer to an electronic version. We offer a replacement ball drawer as an option alongside this service.
If you need more information on our contactless payments systems, contact us.