- Buying Advice
- Jukeboxes (8)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufactures bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premises ?
- Jukebox Buyer's Guide
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (12)>
- Arcade Machines (1)>
- Commercial Equipment (2)>
- Multi Games (2)>
- Pinball (3)>
- Pool Cues (3)>
- Pool Tables (17)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (7)>
- Table Football (6)>
- Table Tennis (2)>
What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
As well as being more compact in size the replica jukeboxes represent a fun and more economic way to own a jukebox with the classic bubble light look. Typically these models feature single CD players, radio and USB ports for connecting MP3 players.
Full size jukeboxes are the latest models based on the original jukeboxes that have been so popular in diners and cafes since the 1950’s. World famous brand names like Rock Ola and Wurlitzer are constantly updating their classic “bubbler” styles so that you get the craftsman ship of commercial jukeboxes combined with modern features such as iPod connectivity and touch screen digital technology.