- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pool Tables (11)>
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool ?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufactures bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premises ?
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (1)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
Video Transcription :
I'm considering purchasing a coin operated pool table for my commercial premises. What kind of earnings can I expect?
Although the earnings from pool tables can vary from site to site, from our experience in the operating market, in a busy environment you can expect a pool table to earn between 400 and 550 pounds per month. It does depend on the footfall of your premises.
Certainly, before making the decision to invest in a pool table, it's worth making a conservative calculation of how many games you believe will be played on the table per day and extrapolating that out to see how quickly you will get a return on your investment. But certainly, from our operating experiences, our pool tables are one of the most profitable earnings spaces in a public house.