- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pool Tables (11)>
- What is the correct cue size for my pool table?
- What room size do I need for my pool table?
- What is the difference between British and American pool ?
- What is the difference between MDF tables and Slate Bed tables?
- Will my table have accessories included with it?
- What is a full size British Pool Table ?
- How will my pool table be delivered ?
- Can my pool table be delivered upstairs ?
- How long will my pool table take to arrive ?
- What kind of coin-op earnings can I expect?
- Accessories (2)>
- Air Hockey (11)>
- Can I use a home air hockey table in a communal area, such as a youth centre?
- What sort of power supply do I need?
- What is an Air Hockey Table & how does it work?
- What is the correct size of an Air Hockey table?
- What is the difference between home and commercial Air Hockey Tables?
- What features should I look for in an Air Hockey table?
- What replacement pucks & pushers are suitable for my table?
- Can I purchase a replacement fan for my air hockey table?
- How will my air hockey table be delivered?
- Air Hockey Table maintenance tips
- Jukeboxes (7)>
- What is the difference between replica jukeboxes and full size jukeboxes?
- How do I put music on my Jukebox?
- What is a Jukebox ?
- What are full size Jukebox dimensions ?
- What brand still manufactures bubbler style Jukeboxes ?
- Do Jukeboxes work with an iPod / iPhone ?
- What jukebox should I purchase for my pub or commercial premises ?
- Multi Games (1)>
- Pinball (2)>
- Shuffleboard (3)>
- Snooker Tables (4)>
- Table Football (4)>
- Table Tennis (1)>
How will my pool table be delivered ?
Video Transcription :
The best way to answer this question is to break down the categories of pool table into either the slate bed, or the heavyweight tables or the commercial standard tables, and then the MDF tables or the lightweight tables.
If you've chosen a slate bed table, it will generally be delivered by a two-man team. This is a specialist team for carrying around these heavy and fragile items. You have the choice of the table being delivered to the room of choice and left there for you to install yourself. Or we highly recommend the other option, which is where the two man-team will professionally install and level the table for you before they leave.
The alternative option, if you have an MDF table, or lightweight table, is that the table will generally be sent by a one-man courier for the much smaller tables, up to 5 foot in length, and for those tables that are 5 foot up to 7 foot in length, they tend to come using a two-man team.
To establish exactly what delivery service will be occurring with your item, please check on the listing, and you will see information both at the bottom of the page and on the question mark shown here on screen.
Further Information :
In addition, we are one of a very few companies who can claim full UK coverage for pool table delivery (although certain areas such as Scottish Highlands may incur a small surcharge - which is simply us passing on the extra cost billed to us by the couriers).
Below we've listed a few of the places we deliver to often, simply click the link for some background information on the area: